Our trainers ...
Dr Henrie Lidiard
Henrie has more than 15 years’ experience delivering INLPTA courses and has trained on more than 10 INLPTA Trainers Trainings internationally. She is additionally certified in Advanced Behavioural ModellingTM, enneagram and is an mBIT Trainer and Master Coach. Henrie has also been instrumental in developing rigorous independent research on the applications and effects of NLP in the fields of health (palliative care, MRI Radiography), education and in mental health.
Dr Wyatt Woodsmall
Dr Woodsmall is co-founder and board member of INLPTA and was the first certified Master Trainer and Master Modeller in Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP). He is internationally recognized as a leading expert on Neuro-Linguistic Programming and performance enhancement. He has conducted 40 Neuro-Linguistic Programming Trainer`s Trainings in 14 countries. He is recognized as the trainer`s trainer and has students on five continents in over thirty countries.
Reb is an experienced INLPTA Master Trainer and is also on the International NLP Conference organising committee. Reb has taken NLP and mBIT (as an mBIT Trainer and Master Coach) to different countries and speaks 5 languages. Reb has a background in commercial management and human resources, is a qualified business psychologist, coach and trained psychotherapist to bring a pragmatic and flexible approach to NLP training programmes.
What previous participants say about the most exhilarating and transformative trainers training available globally today
"You will develop more skills in this training than at any other period of your life"
"Fun, exciting and an unprecedented opportunity for your personal growth and wellbeing"
"Challenging and stretching with deep encouragement and support"
"You'll gain amazing levels of learning and development, seize this opportunity with both hands!"
Who is this course for? What’s included in this course:
- Master Practitioners of NLP who want to continue their development and wish to certify others in NLP
- NLP Trainers from other associations who wish to provide INLPTA certifications by gaining the INLPTA knowledge, skills and format for training
- Any learning and development or training professional not qualified in NLP. If you wish to learn how to optimise the structure of your content for any audience, enhance quality of your existing training skills and create a connection with your audience that will inspire them and ensure your training stands out from others* (* you will gain all of the content design intelligence, stage skills and INLPTA format without having to do the assessments)
- Existing Trainers of NLP committed to facilitating quality trainings who wish to take their professional and personal development to the next level of mastery by entering the Master Trainer parallel track
- Everyone who wants to train NLP Practitioner, Master Practitioner and NLP Diplomas to the highest standard of quality and ethics
- Refreshments throughout the course, lunch is available at the venue
- All tuition, including optional evening Master Classes
- 1 to 1 support with Henrie or Reb throughout the course
- A call or Skype with one of us approximately 2 months after the end of the course, to discuss progress since the course, outcomes and any questions that have arisen since the end of the course
- A comprehensive programme Manual
- All assessment and certification costs
- A significant discounted rate on accommodation at the venue, enabling a rich and immersive experience
- Powerful training design principles
- Magical platform skills
- Deep integration of your NLP knowledge and Skills
- The skill and confidence to lead and train any audience
- Profound levels of self-awareness and personal development
- Mind – body integration to make learning easier and more effective
- The skills to market your trainings successfully
- The credibility, competence and integrity that make INLPTA the Gold standard in NLP
- Strategic content, taught and aligned over 5 continents
- The choice to certify as an INLPTA NLP Trainer or simply to get the best CPD available globally for trainers and L and D consultants
- A sense of your own training gifts and excellence
- A rich and deep personal evolution experience
- Pathways for your further development
Module 1 – October 7th – 14th
Module 2 – November 3rd – 10th
Module 3 – November 13th – 16th
We welcome applications for the parallel Master Trainer Track, starting October 6th
Tuition fees NLP Trainer Training
Early Bird Price £4450 + VAT available only until June 28th 2017
Full Price £4950 + VAT
Find out more now and book
Tel +44 (0) 7790885086