AN EXPERIENTIAL INTRODUCTION TO THE ENNEAGRAM
28th to 30th July 2017 with Dr. Henrie Lidiard
INLPTA Master Trainer and Enneagram Institute Accredited Trainer.
At 2 & 6 Therapy Rooms, Wainbridge House, Shepherd Rd, Gloucester GL2 5EL.
• Enhance your coaching, therapy and training practice.
• Deepen your self-awareness and your sense of Presence.
• Learn the core patterns and motivations of human nature.
• Deliver even more powerfully transformative change-work.
• Apply your existing skills with even greater precision, wisdom and insight.
• Enjoy deeper and closer personal and working relationships.
• Learn specific practices to accelerate and deepen your development.
This three-day workshop will be a relaxed journey through this profound model of personality. Henrie will be presenting the rich ideas, methods and content from the Riso/Hudson Approach to the Enneagram. In addition we will use mindfulness practices, simple movement exercises plus small group enquiries, open frames and discussion.