Why have an appraisal
Having a successful appraisal leads to improved performance, greater employee engagement, less stress and absenteeism and greater productivity.
YouTube – Watch this introduction and see why these cards will improve employee engagement and the productivity of your business!
This product consists 52 performance appraisal cards with suggestions to assist both the appraisor and the appraisee prepare for appraisals, suggested questions that you could ask that assist in keeping the appraisal interview alive, engaging and challenging, along with explanations on how and why this may be helpful and a tip that can aid the development of the line manager broadening their skills in engaging leadership.
Why WWT decided to use these cards to support their managers
Ideal for both SME & Large organizations alike, if you are a HR Manager or L&D professional and would like to know more about Revealmore products to support your organization call now on 07968 102578 or e mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
The cards are arranged in the following sections
- Being Prepared – ensuring that both appraisor and appraisee are well prepared for the appraisal
- Continual Improvement – Suggested questions that open up the appraisal interview allowing assessment of achievement and areas for development
- Setting Objectives – Questions and suggestions on how to agree objectives, form them correctly in order to track and measure
- Catching People Doing It Right – Suggested questions to identify great performance & achievement allowing celebration of success
- Skills & Behaviours – Suggested questions to identify skills and behaviours that are prerequisite for success of both the appraisee and the organisation
- Feedback – Suggestions on different ways to deliver successful feedback and solicit self feedback from the appraisee
- Development Gap – Suggested ways to plug the development gap and support the appraisees progress and development
Discounts available on bulk orders contact us direct for price breaks