What is an mBIT Super Training?
We are bringing several different elements together to give you the experience and training of a lifetime. We are going to come together for a week in the beautiful Moroccan coastal port of Essaouira where the average temperature for April is 20 degrees with an average of 27 days of sun. We are going to provide you with 7 nights accommodation in one of 3 riads hired in the Medina. There are going to be not one but three mBIT master coaches and trainers taking the training over the four days of the course. We have been before, we know good places to eat and have local organisers who can arrange other activities during your stay
We have already hired 3 riads, all are situated in the Medina, are of top quality and provide for up to 15 people to stay in each.
We know that some will want more privacy and others may come with a partner, while others will be happy to share accommodation. There are a variety of rooms and sleeping arrangements to suit all. If you have not stayed in a riad before, you are in a for a great treat ...
The Medina ancient city centre
There is so much to see and enjoy in the Medina, this is the ancient walled city of Essaouria. Within these walls you will find traditional arts and crafts being sold, coffee shops, restaurants, shows and entertainment, there is something to enjoy for everyone. During your stay you might even find time to revisit a few of your favourite discoveries ...
9 miles of beautiful beach
And then there is the beautiful beach. Long, golden sand with a shallow deepening, ideal for a leisurely walk or for those seeking a little more adventure a camel ride, horse ride or dune buggy ride.
Essaouria is a world class surfing and wind surfing location with many schools on the sea front who hire equipment or offer lessons ...
On the Training you will learn
- How neuroscience research has shown that you have three brains, and how these findings validate ancient wisdom teachings and practises
- How to harness your innate intelligences and generative wisdom through the process of ’mBraining’
- An entire suite of powerful and easy-to-learn ‘multiple Brain Integration Techniques’, collectively, known as mBIT
- The 9 Prime Functions of head, heart and gut brains and how each provides you with a different ability and talent
- The 5 classes of Neural Integration Constraints (called NICs) that give deep insight into how the three brains may produce internal conflict within yourself and what you can do about it
- How to balance the Autonomic Nervous System through the ’mBIT Balanced Breathing’ method to quickly relieve stress and gain access to the innate intelligences of your three brains
And become a certified mBIT coach
- How to work with the Core Competencies Framework, to quickly diagnose unresourceful states and discern what’s needed to bring the nervous system back into balance for optimal functioning in all three brains
- The technique of ’Neural Syntax Mapping’, to explicitly reveal the functional or dysfunctional sequence in which the three brains are working together or conflicting with each other
- The ’mBIT Foundational Sequence’, to ensure you are working with the three brains in the optimum sequence for generative results
- What ’Neural Integration Engagements’ are, and how to work with them to significantly amplify the effectiveness and power of your techniques whenever working with the three brains
- How to recognise and overcome 15 types of Neural Integration Blocks, that may temporarily prevent full integration between the three brains
Is an INLPTA NLP trainer, an mBIT Trainer and one of the first mBIT Master Coaches to be certified. As a business psychologist, Reb works in leadership development, the impact of coaching on individuals and organisational culture and also runs public NLP and mBIT trainings globally
With commercial management experience gained in the retail sector and a long career in HR and Learning and Development, she is passionate about assisting clients flexibly to design and deliver trainings that fully meet their needs
A coach and coach supervisor, she supports clients to reveal their own solutions and resources to achieve their goals and has substantial experience working with senior executives and teams
Reb has also co-authored a range of coaching and development products including Developing Emotional Intelligence coaching cards & understanding your MBTI preferences that are currently supporting customers in 37 countries
Most likely to say: “so what?!” (ever the pragmatist – solutions have to work in the real world!)
Least likely to say: “whatever!”
Christel is an mBIT Master Coach and Trainer. She also holds an MBA, is a certified Business Coach, and has been a driving force in bringing mBIT to Scandinavia.
She has 15 years experience in leadership, change management and entrepreneurship and has a soft spot for working with small businesses to strengthen their growth and performance.
Christel is fascinated by and passionate about change - in organisations and in individuals - and uses mBIT in her daily work with businesses all over Europe. She is also the author of two mBIT-inspired childrens’ books on autism.
Most likely to say: “how can we get this done”
Least likely to say: “who cares!”
Mark Deacon had a successful 25 year career in both Retail Management and Food Manufacturing before he followed a natural second career into learning and development
"Whatever business we are in, we are in the people business"
Mark is an INLPTA Master practitioner, and mBIT Master Coach and Trainer, holds a diploma in performance coaching, as well as holding a number of qualifications in business psychology
He brings a pragmatic and common sense approach to training. His open approachable style allows students to explore and learn in a safe learning environment, whilst his ability to contextualise learning through the use of actual examples helps delegates make the link between theory and operational use. Mark is the co-author of a number of training products including GROW model coaching cards and Successful Appraisal coaching cards
Outside his passion for empowering people, Mark also loves watching rugby, real ale and traveling the world. Watch out Alan Wicker & Michael Palin!
Most likely to say: “what did you learn?”
Least likely to say: “never mind, it’ll do”
- Full price of course £1400.00
- Early Bird Deal until 31st Dec 2017 £1100.00
- Non refundable deposit to secure booking £250.00
- Accommodation £ Included
Flights into Essaouria
Currently EasyJet fly from Luton direct to Essaouria on a Tuesday, return flights the following Tuesday with prices from £70 return “subject to change”
There are also direct flights from Paris Orly with Transavia on Tuesdays and Thursdays
Essaouria Mogador Airport is some 16k outside the port with both the Lima bus service running every two hours and Taxis available at arrivals, the cost of which are very favourable when compared to UK or other European cities
Budgeting for your stay
Please follow the link to give you an idea of what things typically cost in Essouria
Time to catch your mBIT wave
Book your place nowTo book a place on this training contact us now firstname.lastname@example.org or call us 01452 523822